Saturday

The Thank You Hall of Fame

Okay...it's past time for me to post the "thank you" list from our recent move. I've been in Denver a week and 2 days now....and just unpacked my suitcase tonight. (I had to dig thru boxes to find COAT HANGERS!) Tiffany's house is stuffed with all of our furniture, and the basement is a "maze" of boxes. The driveway and street are lined with cars (five in all), and the neighbors are wondering how long this "party" is going to last!

Let me begin with a big HUG and a "thank you" collectively to everyone who has been a part of this long prepartion for moving to Colorado. It started many months ago...in fact, it took five months to sell our house, one month to pack, and four days to get here! THANK YOU all for your prayers and elbow grease!

.....my "Birthday Gurlz" who have been my constant companions and encouragement for over 16 years! We have prayed together, wept together, and PARTIED TOGETHER making many, many memories that will last a lifetime! They gave me a wonderful "Going Away" surprise party! Gurlz, take a bow~



Next, I want to Thank my dear friend, Margo, for opening her home and letting me invade she and "Ilsa" (her dauchsund!) for an entire MONTH! What a brave and patient woman! Margo....are we still on speaking terms?? :) I know Ilsa still loves me!









BARBARA WELCH....you were the first to call and say, "I'm coming over to help you pack!" You didn't even ASK, you just announced! And how much I appreciated your help packing 18 BOXES of my china!!! Whew!...but the laughter made the hours fly by and it jump-started the whole moving process!
Barb is a writer (she's ready to publish her first book!) and has allowed me to read the first couple of chapters! I wonder if I'll ever be in one of her furture books?




Carol, Melissa, Amanda & Beth Ann....you were WONDERFUL to come and spend an entire Saturdy afternoon organizing and packing...and especially laughing at all the silly "keepsakes" I made you look at and vote on which ones to finally send to the garbage!




And last, but not least.....Linda Cochran and Pat Page....my crazy "sis-tahs"....who came time and again, never complaining....packing, watching "24", packing, and packing, and packing! I would NEVER have gotten it done without you!!!!!!!





Linda and her sons, Jamie and Joel, helped many, many times! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!




Thank you....ALL of you....
Especially those who called to say you were praying for us. (you know who you are!)
The Lord knows who you are and has a promise for you in His Word:

"For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown toward His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints."


I Love You All~

No comments: