Saturday

Our Precious Miracle




Lady Hannah Grace....born March 2, 2007,
weighing 8 lbs. 2 oz., 21 inches long, with just a little brown hair.
And now in her own words....
"Well, so this is what life's all about? My mommy (Courtney) and daddy (Nathan) have been trying to tell me. Everyone just starring at me...making faces....googling and gurgling....people are a little strange!
Okay, here's my story......after several days of major trauma on MY part, I was born just LAST NIGHT...at 7:37 p.m. Well, they pushed me and poked me and even weighed me in front of the whole world! You know, a lady never tells her age or her weight, but they published it for everyone to see: EIGHT POUNDS, TWO OUNCES! And I guess they think I'm going to be a ballerina because I'm already 21 inches tall! (not that I can stand up yet).....And now my Grammy (Ann) has me in front of the computer camera first thing this morning! Well, at least she got me all dolled-up with my new hat
and everything. I think I want my An-ya (Teresa)!!!!"








No comments: