Wednesday

Here comes Winter!!!

Wow! I can't believe it's been since August since I've posted any Denver White House news! I guess it was all those weddings I had to do every weekend...but now my wedding season is over until next Spring! I will still work at the Castle doing various other events and holiday parties! But here are some pictures for you to enjoy ~

Tiffany & I drove to Texas to visit friends and family back in
August....and this was my cousin's talented doggie, Daisy,
in their pool!


In September I drove down to Florence, Colorado
(just outside of Colorado Springs)
to visit my dear friend, Luann. She teaches music
in an elementary school there and I spent the
day with her in class. Of course, the next day
we spent all day going to antique shops!


Flowers from Florence, Colorado....and
a sunset I captured while driving home
from the Castle one day.
It's sooo beautiful here!

1 comment:

Bugs (in the Mojave) said...

(your cousin in the desert)

Wonderful photos~
you have snow and we have smoke.
It's a good thing though...means the
winds have turned and are blowing
from the ocean...moist and cooler air for
the firefighters. The worst is over!!